New Faculty Orientation
The Deans of the School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering are pleased to offer a series of orientation events for new full and part-time faculty every August.
The New Faculty Orientation (NFO) is an opportunity to learn of faculty resources in AS&E, meet new colleagues, and enjoy an informal reception at the end of the day.
Orientation week events may include:
- New Faculty General Orientation
- Mandatory OEO Training on Sexual Harassment and Misconduct
- AS&E Faculty Meeting and Reception (New Faculty Introductions)
- HR/Benefits Orientation for New Faculty
- CELT (Center for the Enhancement of Learning & Teaching) Teaching Orientation
- Mental Health Orientation
- New Faculty Research Orientation (A&S only)
- New Faculty Tenure & Promotion Orientations