- Office of the Secretary of the Faculty - Arts, Sciences, and Engineering
Housing Assistance for AS&E Faculty
Rental Apartments Via Walnut Hill Properties
Walnut Hill Properties is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tufts University that offers rental housing near campus to Tufts affiliates (faculty, staff and graduate students). A range of unit sizes are offered, subject to availability. Tenancies with Walnut Hill Properties are limited to three years. For more information, interested faculty should contact Anne Fernald, Operations Manager at Walnut Hill Properties or at 781-391-5300.
Off-campus Housing Resource Center
Tufts' Off-Campus Housing Resource Center website is designed for students, but faculty may access it as well.
- List of local realtors
- Online rental/real estate listings
- Resources for renters (typical rents, rights and responsibilities of renters, area resources, etc.)
Tufts offers two forms of relocation services:
- Moving companies that are Tufts-approved vendors include Olympia Moving and Storage, Personal Movers, Sterling Movers, and Coldwell Banker Relocation Services.
- Relocation services as part of the Real Estate Advantage program offered by Coldwell Banker.